BEST root method elsewhere.
Follow at your own risk
First off I'd like to say I take no credit for this besides finding it and sharing with everyone here.
Note: Changed the URL's to adf.ly links, if I'm not allowed let me know and I'll post original links.
1. Download the following:
Stock Kernal http://adf.ly/FNFi5
Pre-root Kernal http://adf.ly/FNFoL
Samsung Drivers http://adf.ly/FNFqr
2. Install the drivers if needed
3. Open ODIN
4. Put phone in Download mode (from being powered off, Volume down + power)
5. In the PDA bot select the pre-root kernal and click "Start"
Now you aren't done yet. This pre-boot has a bug with wireless signals so Wifi and cellular service isn't availble
6. Put phone back in Download mode (step 4)
7. Now in ODIN instead of selecting the pre-root kernal select the Stock kernal and click "Start"
8. If done correctly, install SuperUser and BusyBox from the market and run a root app (I used a root checker), you should be rooted!
Enjoy your root!
I may post pictures tomorrow. Just wanted to get this up before I went to bed.
PS: Just realized this was already posted. If need be delete this.