Disclaimer: We here at Area 51 Development Group are formally Not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone while you are installing a non market item with this in mind installing this is totally at your Discretion, This a One Click Install and is usually a Painless Process, also be aware that Doing this will ROOT your phone and Void any Warranty you may have on your phone. Installing software not from the market has its risks, This software has been tested by Myself and my Beta Test Team. Still we are not responsible for what could happen if you use this product in anyway other than intended.
WARNING: This will Root your Phone and therefore VOID any Warranty that you may have, If you do not Wish to Proceed Please Delete the Software.
After numerous flashes, most of which failed, CWM is finally functional on the Appeal!
The previous message no longer applies, Home, Power and Enter all work 100% for selecting your flashable zip.CWM 220.127.116.11 Appeal (see changelog)To install:
1. Download the file and place it in an easy to find location
2. Download Odin3 v1.85
3. Launch Odin and boot your Appeal into download mode
4. Using the original cable, or a known working one, flash the recovery image to the device. (NOTE: Recovery image goes in PDA slot and MAKE SURE repartition is unchecked)
5. Reboot to recoveryAppeal Root
NOTE: Requires CWM 18.104.22.168 Appeal to be installedAppeal Root update.zipTo install:
1. Download the zip and copy it to your SD card
2. Shut the device down and boot to recovery mode (T + power)
3. Choose "apply update from sd card"
- KRaZy WaKa for being the test pilot for so many flashes
- mccabet for showing us around the Ace+ CWM and enabling a boot.img pull
- utkanos (CyanogenMod) for helping me figure out small bugs in the recovery image
- blackburner (github) for giving me a base device tree to work from.
- Phydeux for providing the command I needed to turn the lights on (found it in the roamer recovery.rc)