To remove stock apps using root explorer/es file explorer/ect... first scroll down to the sdcard folder and open it, then click the menu button and select new folder, create a name for it (i called it deleted but you can use w/e you like).
Now click back. At the very top you'll see mounted as r/o (in a grey box mount r/w) click that. it should now say mounted as r/w (in a grey box mount r/o)
Next scroll down to the system folder and open it then open app folder. When you get to the app you want to remove long press till the menu comes up and select move or delete. If you selected move then push the back button twice (this will take you back to the main menu) then scroll down to the sdcard folder and open it find the file you just created and open it then click paste and your done.
Lather Rinse Repeat! =)
This is a list that ive been compiling of stock apps that are safe to remove without ramifications to other apps or processes.
1) Browser.apk - lets face it the stock browser is boring remove it and replace it with something that atleast supports tabing like opera, dolphin, chrome, ect...
2) Contacts.apk - replaced with go contacts\go dialer
3) Dun.apk - so far it hasnt had any effect on my phone some forums say it effects wifi tether but i havent noticed a change.
4) Email.apk - replaced with k-9
5) Gmail.apk - also replaced with k-9
6) GenieWidget.apk - didnt see a need for news apps when i could just look at the news on tv or via the internet app.
7) Job Manager.apk - aka the task manager its really boring replaced with Advanced task killer and watchdog
Music.apk - replaced with winamp
9) My Files.apk - replaced with astro file manager it gives more options
10) Talk.apk - no noticable change
11) TtsService.apk - no noticable change
12) VisualizationWallpapers.apk - only gives you a select few live wallpapers removed
13) Voice Dialer.apk - why have voice dialer its soo lazy
14) Voice Search.apk - again lazy
15) Livewallpaper.apk - only gives you a select few live wallpapers
16) Livewallpaperpicker.apk - allows u to pick which live wallpaper you want
If you have anymore that you've found or found an error when removing these apps please let me know and ill update the list accordingly!
Hope you all enjoy the extra free space