Just reflashed this mod to see if I would have these issues:Ok odin didnt see my phone when I was in download mode and this is how I fixed it:
1. Turn your phone back on (if in download mode just hold power till it turns back on)
2. Unplug the USB cable from your computer (so your phone and computer are not attached)
3. Download these drivers, and install them: You have to Register or Login to view or download this information
4. Close odin if you have it open
5. Connect your USB cable to the phone and Computer While the phone is on. Now wait for the computer to see your phone and will probably do some sort of install on the drivers.
6. Unplug your USB Cable and turn your phone off.
7. Put Your phone into download mode (Volume Down, Camera, and Power)
8. Connect your USB Cable and wait for windows to see your phone (it may do some sort of driver install).
9. Wait a second to make sure all drivers are ready to go
10. Start Odin up, and follow the You have to Register or Login to view or download this information
This worked for me on Windows 7 64bit so hopefully this fixes the problem for everyone.Other Notes:
Be sure your using the right USB cord, the one that came with your phone is best. Just because some cord from another phone charges your phone does not mean it will allow data transfer. If you lost the cord to your phone, then you need to either borrow one or buy one from the store, but not a cheap one.